By using the vidso.biz web site (“Service”), or any services of vidso.biz, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES. The Term “user” refers to all individuals and entities creating interviews and sending interview request to applicants.
The information and services available on our site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals conducting and participating in video interviews or managing the interview process. vidso.biz and its management reserve the right to edit these terms of service at any point in time; by continuing to use vidso.biz and its Services, you accept any new or modified terms and conditions. Please examine these terms of service periodically to learn what is new. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While vidso.biz prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that vidso.biz cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk. The term “interviewee” refers to all persons (male or female) who have received an invitation to participate in a videointerview using the vidso.biz Service.
vidso.biz is owned by Investment Intelligence s.r.o., Na Belidle 6, CZ-150 00 Prag 5. For further information regarding the registration of the company please see the company information section.
- As a user or interviewee you must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. vidso.biz cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You are solely responsible for the correct handling of your account.
- You can purchase interviews through our website by using a valid credit card. You can purchase as much interviews as necessary, purchased interviews are not refundable.
- You can only invite candidates to an interview if you have purchased the necessary number of interviews for your account. If an interviewee does not participate in an interview, the unused interview will be credited to your account after the closing date for the interview has expired.
Cancellation and Deactivation
- vidso.biz management reserves the right to terminate the access of any individual or entity at its sole discretion with or without cause, as well as reserving the right to remove or edit any Site content for any or no reason. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- You can deactivate your vidso.biz account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible that information we previously collected from you may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- vidso.biz reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 15 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the vidso.biz Site.
- vidso.biz shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no rights over logo material that Interview Requesters upload.
- As a Candidate (interviewee), by engaging in the video interview process using the vidso.biz service, you agree that your created content (videos, audio, resume uploads and other meta-data) will become the property of vidso.biz, and will be shared with the Interview Requester.
- If user intents to share the received video interviews with parties (persons and organisations) outside of his organization, he has the obligation to obtain written consent from interviewee prior to this action.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that vidso.biz uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by vidso.biz.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You expressly understand and agree that vidso.biz shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of business, profits, goodwill, loss of reputation, anticipated savings, use, data or other intangible losses (even if vidso.biz has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- The failure of vidso.biz to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and vidso.biz and govern your use of the Service, super-ceding any prior agreements between you and vidso.biz (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- As vidso.biz is an online venue for user generated content. We do not make any claims or suggestions regarding the validity or truthfulness of any text or video content posted to the Site. We do not promise or guarantee that the use our Site or Services is permitted under the laws of other geographies and jurisdictions outside of Austria.
- You agree to only access vidso.biz by the interfaces we provide for use in accessing our Services and agree not to access our site through any other means. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy, or harvest data from any part of our Site, except those that we have approved in advance and in writing. Unauthorized access to our site is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- You also agree not to post material that discloses private or personal matters about another person or any other information that you are prohibited by law or agreement (e.g. NDA, trade secret or copyright) from disclosing (including material, non public information about any firm).
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Jurisdiction and applicable law